September 13, 2019
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW
CompanyFullName ("We", "Us", "Our") reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, alter or otherwise update these Terms at any time. Such modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting. By using this Web Site after we have posted notice of such modifications, alterations or updates you agree to be bound by such revised Terms. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THE REVISED TERMS, YOU MUST STOP USING THIS WEB SITE.
TRADEMARKS, COPYRIGHTS AND RESTRICTIONS
This Web Site is controlled and operated by CompanyFullName, 3001 Leadenhall Road, Mount Laurel, New Jersey 08054. All content on this Web Site, including, but not limited to text, images, illustrations, audio clips, and video clips, is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, and/or other intellectual property rights (which are governed by U.S. and worldwide copyright laws and treaty provisions, privacy and publicity laws, and communication regulations and statutes), and are owned and controlled by CompanyFullName or its affiliates, or by third party content providers, merchants, sponsors and licensors (collectively "Providers") that have licensed their content or the right to market their products and/or services to CompanyFullName. Content on this Web Site or any web site owned, operated, licensed or controlled by the Providers is solely for your personal, non-commercial use. You may print a copy of the Content and/or information contained herein for your personal, non-commercial use only, but you may not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, distribute, and/or exploit the Content or information in any way (including by e-mail or other electronic means) for commercial use without the prior written consent of CompanyFullName or the Providers.
Without the prior written consent of CompanyFullName or the Providers, your modification of the Content, use of the Content on any other web site or networked computer environment, or use of the Content for any purpose other than personal, non-commercial use, violates the rights of the owners of CompanyFullName and/or the Provider copyrights, trademarks or service marks and other proprietary rights, and is prohibited. As a condition to your use of this Web Site, you warrant to CompanyFullName that you will not use our Web Site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms, including without limitation the posting or transmitting any threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material, nor in violation of the Acceptable Use Policy of the Web Site hosting service provider,. If you violate any of these Terms, your permission to use our Web Site immediately terminates without the necessity of any notice.
CompanyFullName retains the right to deny access to anyone at its discretion for any reason, including for violation of these Terms. You may not use on your web site any trademarks, service marks or copyrighted materials appearing on this Web Site, including but not limited to any logos or characters, without the express written consent of the owner of the mark or copyright. You may not frame or otherwise incorporate into another web site any of the Content or other materials on this Web Site without prior written consent of CompanyFullName.
You are specifically prohibited from any use of this Web Site, and You agree not to use or permit others to use this Web Site, to: (a) take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Web Site's infrastructure, including but not limited to "spam" or other such unsolicited mass e-mailing techniques; (b) disclose or share the assigned confirmation numbers and/or passwords with any unauthorized third parties or use the assigned confirmation numbers and/or passwords for any unauthorized purpose; (c) attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software or HTML code comprising or in any way making up a part of this Web Site; (d) upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any information, Content, or proprietary rights that You do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships; (e) violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, including, but not limited to, any regulations having the force of law; or (f) use any robot, spider, intelligent agent, other automatic device, or manual process to search, monitor or copy our Web pages, or the Content without our prior written permission, provided that generally available third party Web browser such as Firefox Microsoft Internet Explorer® may be used without such permission.
This Web Site may contain links to other web sites ("Linked Sites"). The Linked Sites are provided for your convenience and information only and, as such, you access them at your own risk. The content of any Linked Sites is not under the control of CompanyFullName, and CompanyFullName does not endorse, such content, whether or not CompanyFullName is affiliated with the owners of such Linked Sites. You may not establish a hyperlink to this Web Site or provide any links that state or imply any sponsorship or endorsement of your web site by CompanyFullName, or its affiliates or Providers.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
ALL CONTENT ON THIS WEB SITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. OTHER THAN THOSE WARRANTIES WHICH, UNDER THE U.S. LAWS APPLICABLE TO THESE TERMS, ARE IMPLIED BY LAW AND ARE INCAPABLE OF EXCLUSION, RESTRICTION, OR MODIFICATION, CompanyFullName DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. NEITHER CompanyFullName, ITS AFFILIATED OR RELATED ENTITIES, NOR THE PROVIDERS, NOR ANY PERSON INVOLVED IN THE CREATION, PRODUCTION, AND DISTRIBUTION OF THIS WEB SITE WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THIS WEB SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE SERVER THAT MAKES THE CONTENT AVAILABLE WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
THE CONTENT THAT YOU ACCESS ON THIS WEB SITE IS PROVIDED SOLELY FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE AND INFORMATION ONLY. CompanyFullName DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THIS WEB SITE, OR AS TO THE RELIABILITY, ACCURACY OR CURRENCY OF ANY INFORMATION CONTENT, AND/OR SERVICE PURSUANT TO YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE.
DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY
YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF THIS WEB SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. YOU (AND NOT CompanyFullName) ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION OF YOUR SYSTEM. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT NEITHER CompanyFullName, NOR ITS AFFILIATED OR RELATED ENTITIES (INCLUDING ITS PROVIDERS AND ITS WEB HOSTING SERVICE PROVIDERS, AND THEIR SUPPLIERS), NOR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS, NOR ANY PERSON OR ENTITY INVOLVED IN THE CREATION, PRODUCTION, DISTRIBUTION, HOSTING, AND/OR OPERATION OF THIS WEB SITE, IS RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE TO ANY PERSON OR ENTITY WHATSOEVER FOR ANY LOSS, DAMAGE (WHETHER ACTUAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL), CLAIM, LIABILITY OR OTHER CAUSE OF ANY KIND OR CHARACTER WHATSOEVER BASED UPON OR RESULTING FROM THE USE OR ATTEMPTED USE OF THIS WEB SITE INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, USE OF OR ACCESS TO ANY RELATED SOFTWARE OR HARDWARE).
BY WAY OF EXAMPLE, AND WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, CompanyFullName AND RELATED PERSONS AND ENTITIES SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM OR DAMAGE ARISING FROM FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION, COMPUTER VIRUS, THEFT, DESTRUCTION, UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF PERSONAL RECORDS, OR THE RELIANCE UPON OR USE OF DATA, INFORMATION, OPINIONS OR OTHER MATERIALS APPEARING ON THIS WEB SITE. YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT CompanyFullName IS NOT LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF OTHER SUBSCRIBERS OR THIRD PARTIES.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless CompanyFullName, the Providers, and Web Site hosting service providers, and its and their officers, directors, employees, affiliates, agents, licensors, and suppliers from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any violation by you of these Terms or misuse of the Web Site.
THIRD PARTY RIGHTS
These Terms are for the benefit of CompanyFullName, its Providers, and Web Site hosting service providers, and its and their officers, directors, employees, affiliates, agents, licensors, and suppliers. Each of these individuals or entities shall have the right to assert and enforce these Terms directly against you on its or their own behalf.
Unless otherwise specified, the Content contained in this Web Site is presented solely for your convenience and/or information. This Web Site is controlled and operated by CompanyFullName from Mount Laurel, NJ. CompanyFullName makes no representation that Content in its Web Site is appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who choose to access this Web Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable. You may not use or export the materials in this Web Site in violation of U.S. export laws and regulations.
If a dispute should arise between you and CompanyFullName, we want to provide you with a resolution that is efficient and cost effective by using our customer service team. Almost all customer service disputes can be resolved to the customer’s satisfaction by using our customer service, reachable by calling CompanyPhNumber or by sending an email through the “Contact Us” section of our website.
If your dispute cannot be resolved using our customer service team, these Terms describe how we shall proceed with the resolution of the dispute.
AGREEMENT TO ARBITRATE DISPUTES
PLEASE READ THIS SECTION CAREFULLY – IT MAY SIGNIFICANTLY AFFECT YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS, INCLUDING YOUR RIGHT TO FILE A LAWSUIT IN COURT AND TO HAVE A JURY HEAR YOUR CLAIMS. IT CONTAINS PROCEDURES FOR MANDATORY BINDING ARBITRATION AND A CLASS ACTION WAIVER.
IF YOU ARE A U.S. RESIDENT, YOU ALSO AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING MANDATORY ARBITRATION PROVISIONS:
- WE BOTH AGREE TO ARBITRATE: You and CompanyFullName agree to resolve any claims relating to these Terms through final and binding arbitration, except that, to the extent you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate CompanyFullName’s intellectual property rights (for example, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or patent rights). Under such circumstances CompanyFullName may bring a lawsuit solely for injunctive relief to stop unauthorized use or abuse of the Site, or intellectual property infringement (for example, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or patent rights) without first engaging in arbitration or the informal dispute-resolution process described above.
- WHAT IS ARBITRATION: Arbitration is more informal than a lawsuit in court and seeks to resolve disputes more quickly. Instead of a judge or a jury, the case will be decided by a neutral arbitrator who has the power to award the same damages and relief that a court can. If any provision of this arbitration agreement is found unenforceable, the unenforceable provision shall be severed, and the remaining arbitration terms shall be enforced.
- ARBITRATION PROCEDURES: The Federal Arbitration Act governs the interpretation and enforcement of this dispute resolution provision. Arbitration shall be initiated through JAMS. Any dispute, controversy, or claim arising out of or relating to these Terms shall be referred to and finally determined by arbitration in accordance with the JAMS Streamlined Arbitration Rules and Procedures. If there is a conflict between JAMS Rules and the rules set forth in this Agreement to Arbitrate, the rules set forth in this Agreement to Arbitrate will govern. The JAMS Rules and instructions for how to initiate an arbitration are available from JAMS at http://www.jamsadr.com or 1-800-352-5267. To initiate arbitration, you or CompanyFullName must do the following things:
- (1) Write a demand for Arbitration. The demand must include a description of the Claim and the amount of damages sought to be recovered. You can find a copy of a Demand for Arbitration at www.jamsadr.com.(2) Send three copies of the Demand for Arbitration, plus the appropriate filing fee to your local JAMS office.(3) Send one copy of the Demand for Arbitration to the other party.
- Payment of all filing, administration and arbitrator fees will be governed by the JAMS Rules, except that for claims of less than $1,000, CompanyFullName will pay all administrative costs and fees provided, however, if CompanyFullName prevails you will reimburse us for all such administrative costs and fees. Arbitration under this agreement shall be held in the United States county where you live or work, New Jersey, or any other location we mutually agree to, subject to New Jersey law. The arbitration may award on an individual basis the same damages and relief as a court (including injunctive relief). Any judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction.
- AUTHORITY OF ARBITRATOR: The arbitrator will decide the rights and liabilities, if any, of you and CompanyFullName, and the dispute will not be consolidated with any other matters or joined with any other cases or parties. The arbitrator shall have the authority to grant motions dispositive of all or part of any claim. The arbitrator shall have the authority to award monetary damages and to grant any non-monetary remedy or relief available to an individual under applicable law, the Arbitration Rules, and the Terms. The arbitrator shall issue a written award and statement of decision describing the essential findings and conclusions on which the award is based, including the calculation of any damages awarded. The arbitrator has the same authority to award relief on an individual basis that a judge in a court of law would have. The award of the arbitrator is final and binding upon you and CompanyFullName.
- NO CLASS ACTIONS: You may only resolve disputes with us on an individual basis, and may not bring a claim as a plaintiff or a class member in a class, consolidated, or representative action. Class arbitrations, class actions, private attorney general actions, and consolidation with other arbitrations are not allowed.
- WAIVER OF JURY TRIAL: THE PARTIES HEREBY WAIVE THEIR CONSTITUTIONAL AND STATUTORY RIGHTS TO GO TO COURT AND HAVE A TRIAL IN FRONT OF A JUDGE OR A JURY, instead electing that all claims and disputes shall be resolved by arbitration. Arbitration procedures are typically more limited, more efficient and less costly than rules applicable in court and are subject to very limited review by a court. In the event any litigation should arise between you and CompanyFullName in any state or federal court in a suit to vacate or enforce an arbitration award or otherwise, YOU AND CompanyFullName WAIVE ALL RIGHTS TO A JURY TRIAL, instead electing that the dispute be resolved by a judge. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE BEEN ADVISED THAT YOU MAY CONSULT WITH AN ATTORNEY IN DECIDING TO ACCEPT THIS AGREEMENT TO ARBITRATE.
CHOICE OF LAW/FORUM SELECTION
In any circumstances where the Agreement to Arbitrate Disputes permits the parties to litigate in court, these Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New Jersey, excluding its conflict of law rules. You further expressly consent and agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of a court of competent jurisdiction located in Burlington County, New Jersey or the District Court of New Jersey.